Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut into drummettes and flats
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Garlic Pepper Herb Spice Blend (salt free, use as much as you like for ultimate flavor)
- Garlic All Purpose Spice Blend salt free, use as much like for ultimate flavor)
- teaspoon Turmeric All Purpose Seasoning Salt Blend
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Pat the wings dry and place in a large bowl, drizzle little avocado or olive oil on chicken and spice them up with Garlic Pepper Herb and Turmeric All Purpose Seasoning Salt spice blends.
Place wings on the baking racks of your air fryer, that have been brushed or sprayed with non stick oil spray. Be sure to space chicken in single layer, without any overlapping each other.
Bake at 400°F for 25-35 minutes or until crispy.
While the wings are cooking, add melt the butter in a skillet over medium low heat. Add in the garlic and sauté for about 15-20 seconds, careful not to brown it. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, Garlic All Purpose spice blend and parmesan cheese.
Once the wings are cooked, pour them into a large mixing bowl. Pour most of the garlic butter sauce over the top and toss them to coat. Remove the wings from the bowl and place on a platter.
Take rest of the garlic butter sauce that’s left and serve on the side of the wings. Top with a sprinkling of fresh parsley and more parmesan cheese.