Frozen Make Ahead Walnut Cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup melted grass fed butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Cardamon spice blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 cups flour (for gluten free use Bob Mill’s 1:1 gluten free flour)
- 2 cups chopped English walnuts
Mix all ingredients together, (you may have to work the last of the flour in by hand if you are using an electric hand mixer). Divide the dough into four to five logs about 6-inches long and wrap in waxed paper. Chill for at least one hour.
You can also place the frozen logs in a freezer bag and keep them in the freezer through the winter months and take out a log at a time, cut and bake as needed.
Take one log out at a time, cut into 1/4-1/2-inch slices (the thicker the slice the softer it will be so if you like cookies that are crispy cut the slices thinner).
Bake at 350 for 6-7 minutes.