Creole Dirty Rice
Creole cuisine is steeped in a mixture of flavors from various cultures: German, Spanish, French, African, Cuban and many more. These flavors brings richness and depth to simple ingredients. Our salt free Bayou Classic-ish spice blend brings the feeling and taste of Mardi Gras to your everyday home cooking. Our Cauliflower Dirty Rice is a quick dish that will become classic is your home.
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lb ground/crumbled vegan meat and/or mushrooms
- 4 ribs celery, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- handful cloves garlic finely minced
- 1½ tsp Bayou Classic-ish salt free blend
- 1½ tsp Turmeric All Purpose seasoned low salt blend
- tsp Garlic Pepper Herb no salt blend
- ¼ cup vegetable broth or stock
- 12 oz frozen cauliflower rice and/or cooked rice
- Sliced Green Onions and Chopped Parsley
1. Sauté all vegetable in olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add cauliflower or rice and meat crumbles. Add all spices to season. Stir. Let cook about 10 minutes.
3.Add broth, stir, taste, adjust seasoning accordingly. Add green onion and parsley on top to garnish