Bitchin Snoodles Stirfry
- 2 medium zucchini or 1 sweet potato, diced or 1/2 butternut squash spiralized or 1 box of already done for you at your local supermarket
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- Handful garlic, chopped
- 1/4 purple cabbage, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1-2 tablespoons Shichi-ish salt free spice blend
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Bitchin Sauce Chipotle flavor
Add oil to heated pan or wok. Add vegetables and sauté or stir fry for a few minutes. Stir to make sure garlic does not burn. Add Shichi-ish salt free spice blend, broth and Bitchin sauce. Toss to coat all vegetables.
Taste, adjust seasoning accordingly. Once in serving bowl, add more spice on top.
Also great with mushrooms and green onions added.
Try this recipe raw using spiralized cucumber and add avocado on top.